An Apple ID is your user name for everything you do with Apple. This includes shopping on the iTunes store and App Store, using iCloud and iMessage and much more. However, many users tend to forget their Apple ID or are not sure if they already have an existing one.
Here’s how you can find out what your existing Apple ID is:
- Visit https://appleid.apple.com and click on ‘Find your Apple ID’.
- Fill in your first name, last name, current email address, and any three prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.If you don’t succeed with the first set of email addresses, you can repeat this process with any other prior email addresses.
- If you can’t find a matching Apple ID after carrying out the above process, go ahead and create a new Apple ID.
- If you find multiple Apple IDs after completing the above process, select the one that matches the email address that you’re currently using.
- Next, you will need to select the authentication method to reset your password.
- If you select the ‘Email’ option, a password reset link will be sent the email address that is linked to you Apple ID.
- If you select the ‘Answer security questions’ option, you’ll be asked to verify your birth date and answer the security questions that you had set while creating the Apple ID.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
iService is the top rated apple service center in Bangalore. We have a team of expert technicians who can resolve almost any Apple device issues ranging from simple iphone services such as fixing locked phones to daunting mac services such as reviving dead macs. If you face any issues with your Apple device, call us at +91 7411811911 or select your faulty device here so that we can get in touch with you.