Life is weird. People are weirder, no doubt. The same can surely be said for some smartphone apps. Did you know there’s an app that helps you pop pimples? Yes, you read that correctly. Apps are not created only to make your life easier, but also to make it an easier affair to deal with.
This is the digital age. Everything has an app. Then why not give ‘fun’ an app too? There are various apps that are really funny. Here are 10 fun apps for your iPhone:
- The Rock Clock: Imagine if you woke up to Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s voice on your iPhone. That would be highly motivating, right? This is what the app does. You select your goal; you set the limits for your goal and let The Rock do his job. It will give you a motivating cry and wake you up to achieve whatever you have set your mind to. Download it now, set your goal and achieve it for free.
- Wildfulness: Being in the wild, one with the nature with everything that is natural; from water to the sound of the chirping birds surrounding you is where you find peace. Then the Wildfulness app has been designed just for you. This app has 6 hand drawn nature features with psychoacoustic 3D sound which will make you feel you are right in the middle of your favorite nature spot by just plugging into your iPhone. It has a price, but it will rejuvenate you every time you use the app.
- iVoodoo: Have you ever met the human form of the word ‘annoying’? Then this app is just for you. If somebody gets on your nerves too much, use the iVoodoo app. Select the photo of your enemy, place it on the voodoo doll and inflict enough damage to gratify yourself. Sadistic isn’t it?
- Dragon Detector: Do you want to own a dragon? Feel like Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones? This app provides you with your own 3D dragon on your iPhone that flies and breathes fire at your command. It also has an option wherein you can look for dragons flying around you and breathing out fire. The Dragon Detector app is free and available on the app store.
- Instant Buttons: If you’re one of those people that love pranking others, this one’s for you. What the Instant Buttons app does is, it creates different, funny and bizarre sounds at the tap of a button. You can answer a person how you feel just through the sounds from this app or tell them what you think about through the sound effects. The app is great for parties and social gatherings.
- Crazy helium booth: This free app is one of the funniest apps to have on your iPhone. We have all done this once in our lifetime. Sucking in air from Helium filled balloons so that we sound funny. This is what the app does. Whenever you are feeling low, record yourself in both a funny voice and a funnier face, share it with your friends and have fun.
- Zombie Booth 3D: People love different kind of genres of films, books and TV series and the zombie genre never seems to die out. The app can reanimate your picture as a zombie. With the 3D effect, your animated ‘zombie’ will groan and bite your finger whenever you take it close to its mouth on the screen. The app is free and is quite a bit of fun to use.
- Pimple Popper: During puberty, pimples look like little frozen volcanoes on your face, and you just hate it. Imagine an app that augments pimples on your face that could be burst just for fun. The app will allows you to pop pimples as if they were bubble wrap. Therapeutic!
- Spirit Story Box: What if you had the ability to speak to ghosts through your iPhone? A spooky ability that would be, right? The app apparently allows you to understand what the ghosts around you are saying. Think of it as your own portable white noise machine.
- Cat Paint: Imagine if cats could paint. This app will be able to do it. Download this on your iPhone or iPad and let your cat ‘chase the mouse’ in this app. Your cat is painting while chasing the mouse. Two birds in one shot. You can actually do some funny and weird things with this app.
While most of these apps come for free, some have a price. Moreover, some cost your iPhone’s battery a considerable amount. But hey, it’s fun.